Lu Ann Topovski
Lu Ann Topovski obtained her Master in divinity degree through Ashland Theological Seminary in 2007. She then obtained her MBA in 2010. She has owned two counseling centers and has published three books: "Rising Above - Dealing With Our Past, Making Way For Our Future", "Rising Above Modern Day Relationships", and "Your Moment Is Now".
Lu Ann currently is a high Level Life Coach, teaches 12-week on-line classes. She invites you to watch The Kingdom View - YouTube Channel, and her TV show, The Kingdom View on the NOW Network.
Lu Ann believes that as we do what God has directed us to do, we rise above our old ways and sorrowful patterns. As we allow God to work through us and guide us through trials and temptations, we rise above the natural tendencies of projection, and into the kingdom of God kind of thinking, which breaks negative patterns and strongholds. This in turn increases our emotional intelligence, strengthens our mental stability, and gives us spiritual maturity.
As we grow in our relationship with the Spirit of God, that Christ in us, we desire to stay in step with the Spirit, and be who we have been created to be, and do what we are being guided to do by Christ.
Why you can depend on Lu Ann Topovski to help you break free from obstacles so you can walk freely in your purpose with passion:
- REPUTABLE – Lu Ann Topovski has been a respected leader in her field and community.
- EXPERIENCED – Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who put their trust in us year after year.
- INTEGRITY – Building a reputation of integrity takes years, but it takes only a second to lose. We don’t believe in cutting corners. The foundation of our reputation is our commitment to do the right thing at all times, regardless of whether anyone is watching.
- RESOURCES – We offer a wide variety of development and training programs built on timeless principles that get results.
- CUSTOMIZABLE – All of our curriculum can be customized to specifically address your individual and organizational needs.
The Bible is the mind of Christ and is the inspired, the only infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
There is one God manifested in three personalities: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We have an enemy who is a fallen archangel. As we understand our authority in Christ, we know how to disband his control over unregenerate mankind as it presently exists.
Our faith in Jesus Christ and the repentance of our sins gives us a supernatural "rebirth".
Our faith includes the following:
1. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2. His virgin birth.
3. His miracles.
4. His vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood.
5. His bodily resurrection.
6. His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
7. His personal return in power and glory as Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
8. Because of the fall of mankind and his lost estate, rebirth is necessary through the confession of our sins and belief in our risen Lord Jesus Christ. It is by grace we are saved, through faith. Ephesians 2:8
9. Our new birth is by grace and reconciles us to God.
10. Because of God's love and rich mercy, He made us alive with Christ and seated us with Jesus in the heavenly realm. Ephesians 2:6
11. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is subsequent to the New Birth, (Matthew 28:19) and is manifested by the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit as noted in 1 Corinthians 12.
12. The baptism of believers in the Holy Spirit is witnessed by the signs as the Spirit gives the revelation, utterance and the infusion of power. (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4, 8; Acts 2:4)
13. The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, who bestows spiritual gifts - the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healing, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, various kinds of tongues - in and among believers on earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord's return.
14. Divine healing and deliverance from sickness is provided for all in the atonement and is a privilege of all believers. (Isaiah 53:4,5; Matthew 8:16,17)
15. The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessing in Heaven, and the resurrection of unbelievers unto separation from God and into the torments of hell.
Download your FREE GIFT NOW!
ARISE - 10 Keys To The Kingdom Lifestyle
This eBook is one of Lu Ann Topovski's most popular publications available as a free download. Inside of this ebook, you will learn:
- How living in the kingdom of God mind-set frees you to live your purpose with a passion
- Your relationship with Jesus grows as you respond to His direction
- An unrepentant heart affects your offering, therefore your receiving
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit are available now
- Forgiveness releases you to move forward
What People Are Saying:
"I have known Lu Ann Topovski for almost 40 years. We lived together in Baltimore as young women for a year holding Bible meetings to spread God’s word back in 1982.Fast forward to 2021…At this point, I will tell you that she is one of the most mature, anointed women of God I have ever known. Her faith in the Lord Jesus as Savior is strong. Her gifts include many. When you listen to her witness, it is undeniable that God is working through her.
If Lu Ann is involved in any type of ministry, do what you can to be a part of it because your spirit will be
filled, and your faith will be strengthened. She shares God’s word with confidence and understanding. I thank God for her being in my life."
"I was very impressed when I read Lu Ann’s book. I found a lot of things in her book that I could relate to,
and I pondered several areas in my life. Then I met her. I could tell she had some Holy Spirit influence in her life. She then invited me to be in her Zoom class. I was very excited to be invited to be a part of her class. She prayed with me, that if it was God's will that I take this class, that the Good Lord would make a way for me financially.
The next day the Good Lord made a way. There had been a situation I had been dealing with for quite
some time, regarding a misunderstanding with a financial institution. They had some of my money and I didn't know what else to do to resolve the problem. Well, it was the next day after I said I would like to take LuAnn's class that I received a check in the mail. That helped me to be able to take the class. It is amazing how God showed me this was his will and even made it possible financially. Thank you, Jesus!
I have been taking her class now for a few weeks, and I have found some healing in my spirit about a few things. It has been interesting with what she brings to the class. She has encouraged me to write a book about my life and how Jesus has brought me through so much and blessed me so abundantly. I have been told by several people that I should write this book, but until now I have had a hard time getting started on it, but with LuAnn's encouragement and bringing things to light and showing me how this can bring some healing into my life, and into other lives, I feel I can do this now. So, thank you LuAnn for listening to the Holy Spirit and sharing your knowledge of what God has done for you and encouraging me and others to move forward with what God wants us to do. Keep on listening to the Holy Spirit."
"My journey with God started at a very young age. I remember sitting in the back pew with my Grandma listening to the stories of the Bible. My Mom was the organist at our church and always made such beautiful music come from the big pipe organ. Grandma and I would sing praises to the Lord. I thank God for my gift of music. The journey continued through Sunday School classes, Youth Group, and Choir. The day I was saved as a teenager was a life changing experience. Jesus has been in my heart ever since.
Throughout the many years of knowing Lu Ann, she has helped me keep focused on Jesus. She has encouraged me to strengthen my faith, by explaining scriptures, giving me better insight on how God works in and through me. She is a Blessing from God."
"The last three and a half years have been the most emotionally, mentally, and spiritually disturbing and draining of my life. I lost my ability to work, after needing a 6-level cervical fusion surgery. This surgery left me no longer able to drive and although it saved me from being a quadriplegic, I have chronic pain which will remain with me for the rest of my life. My beautiful, daughter Melissa “Missy”, was diagnosed with Liver Failure, and her life depended on receiving a liver transplant. I became my daughter’s care giver, while I fought for Disability. Now is when Satan went into overdrive. I lived in Ohio and my daughter lived in California. I was leaving a new marriage to move to California for goodness knows how long. I went back and forth for the next year until I moved out indefinitely. Within 14 months, first my Mother, then my Father and then lastly and breaking my heart - my daughter went to Heaven with God. I was broken. I tell you all this because after helping with my grandsons for an additional 6 months, following my daughter’s rise to Heaven, I returned to Ohio a totally broken woman, who no longer cared about life or living.
Enter Lu Ann. Lu Ann and I are childhood friends, having attended the same schools since grade school. A few months following my return to Ohio in March, God reunited Lu Ann and I, and I had the opportunity to tell her what I had been through. She began ministering to me immediately. Our friendship picked up right where it had left off and the daily Bible Scriptures, she texted me always gave me the uplift I needed. I jumped at the opportunity to take her first class. What a difference Lu Ann is and has made in my life. As my friend, my spiritual advisor, and my mentor. I thank God daily for her devotion to all of us and helping to make us better and stronger disciples of God."
Avoid Burning Out By Finding the Right Balance
I am sure you have heard the saying, ‘you cannot pour from an empty cup.’ This is why you need to learn to take care of yourself. Keeping yourself motivated...
Reward Accomplishments if you Break your Habits
Life becomes more worth living when you know that for every good thing that you did, a reward is bound to come your way. By this time, you already know...
How to Plan and Achieve Your Goals
So now you have the goal, you need the plan. To do this, look at where you are now and then look at all the things you would need to build the life you are picturing.